Complimentary Access to the APIC Text Online
Included with every purchase of the APIC Text, 3rd edition is free access to the APIC Text Online for one year. Your free access will begin when you complete the subscription process (not when you purchased the Text). To access the Text, you'll first need to "tell" the system that you have free access by providing your coupon code.
- Coupon Code – To get started, you'll need the code from the back of Volume 1 of your print copy of the APIC Text. Please note: Each code can only be used once. Your coupon code is valid until 6/30/2013.
- Get Started – After reading these instructions, click the “Continue to Subscription Page” link at the bottom of this webpage. This link will open in a separate window so that you can refer to these instructions at any time.
- Login Page – The first page you see will ask you to login to APIC’s system. If you already have an APIC login, use your existing username and password. If you do not have an APIC login, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have forgotten your password, you may reset it by clicking "Forgot your password" on the login page.
- Pricing Page – After logging in, you will proceed to the checkout page. On this page, you'll see a confirmation of your account information, as well as a field for entering the code off the back of Volume 1 of your copy of the APIC Text. Enter your code and click "Apply". The Amount due box should automatically update to $0. If it does not, please make sure that you've entered your code correctly and try again. Make sure that your code has not been previously used. If you continue to have problems, please contact email@example.com.
- Checkout Page – The next page will confirm that the total price of your subscription to the APIC Text Online is $0. Click "Next" to check out. You will NOT need to enter your credit card information. Click "next".
- Confirmation Page – After your subscription has been submitted and accepted, you will see a confirmation page. This page shows the price paid, subscription date and your username. Please print out this page and keep it for your records. You may want to write down your password as well, in case you forget at a later date. If you do write down your password, make sure to keep this print-out in a secure location.
- Login – The final step is to login for the first time. Click the blue link in the green bar at the top of the screen to login with your existing APIC username and password.
CONTINUE TO SUBSCRIPTION PAGE
Note: This link will open in a new window so that you may refer back to these instructions at any time.
Copyright © 2013 by the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (APIC)
All rights reserved. Intended for personal use only. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopied, recorded or otherwise, without prior written permission of the publisher.