We live in a world of constant change: regulations are updated, technology advances, and best practices evolve. The APIC Text Online is a dynamic resource that will be regularly updated to reflect the most current information in the world of infection prevention and control. To keep you informed of these changes, we will post all major updates on this page. We will also inform you of site improvements and new functionalities as they are developed and released.
Recently updated chapters include:
- Legionella pneumophila (published 6/24/19)
- Construction and Renovation (published May 28, 2019)
- Surgical Services (published May 17, 2019)
- Sterile Processing (published April 26, 2019)
- NEW CHAPTER: Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs (published 1/9/19)
- Surgical Site Infection (updated 5/21/18)
- Clostridium difficile Infection and Pseudomembranous Colitis (updated 3/22/18)
- Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sterilization (updated 2/23/18)
- Laboratory Testing and Diagnostics (updated 12/4/17)
- Antimicrobials and Resistance (updated 11/1/17)
If you have an idea for a chapter update, or would like to send us any feedback about the APIC Text Online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.