Letter from the Editor
APIC Text Online: A New Chapter
The first full chapter update to APIC Text Online (ATO) is now posted and available to subscribers: Construction and Renovation. This update provides the most current information to support infection preventionists in their role when their facilities undergo construction or renovation projects. The new chapter reflects the most current guidelines and standards.
The new Construction and Renovation update also begins a new phase for the ATO: we have started a regular review and revision process of the ATO’s content to bring current infection prevention trends and issues to the ATO’s subscribers. Watch for additional amendments in the months ahead!
We hope you are enjoying the added features of the new ATO platform, including:
- Enhanced navigation so you can move around more nimbly
- New layout and fonts for better readability
- Improved search capability so you can find information faster
- Refined image and graphics for clearer information display
- Easy print capability so you can share information with others
- Simplified access control features for use by institutional subscribers who share connection with others
Please let us know what you think about the new Construction and Renovation chapter, as well as the new ATO platform. Your experiences are critical to APIC’s success in providing the tools you need to flourish as an infection preventionist. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patti G. Grota, PhD, RN, CNS-M-S, CIC