Explore the New Platform for APIC Text Online
Welcome to the new and improved APIC Text Online! We’ve added features that build on the original research and search capabilities of APIC Text Online (ATO). With the new ATO platform, you will find the following improvements:
- Enhanced navigation so you can move around more nimbly
- New layout and fonts for better readability
- Improved search capability so you can find information faster
- Refined image and graphics for clearer information display
- Easy print capability so you can share information with others
- Simplified access control features for use by institutional subscribers who share connection with others
What hasn’t changed: APIC Text Online remains the premier resource for infection preventionists in all 123 chapters of content from the APIC Text, 4th edition, June 2014.
Another exciting improvement on the horizon is the ability to keep the ATO updated on current infection prevention trends and issues. I am looking forward in the near future to telling you more about this critical advancement in amending the ATO content.
In the meantime, please let us know what you think about the new platform: your experiences are critical to APIC’s success in providing the tools you need to flourish as an infection preventionist. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patti G. Grota, PhD, RN, CNS-M-S, CIC